- Alla samlingar (7,326), Ditt bibliotek (7,284), Läser just nu (118), Still Reading (7), Ska läsas (2,114), Önskelista (42), Read (201), Oops (3), Read 2020 (63), Read 2019 (18), Read 2018 (41), Read 2017 (54), Read 2016 (53), Read 2015 (17), Read 2014 (87), Read 2013 (131), Read 2012 (46), Read 2011 (55), Read 2010 (150), Read 2009 (149), Read 2008 (97), Book Groups (482), Book Group - Fiction (204), Reading Unknown (9), Untagged Books (3,208), Stinkers (166), Reference (62), Duplicates (48), Quit (33)
- fiction (3,584), TBR (2,124), SFF (1,565), mystery (1,072), historical (763), modern day (583), read (582), March 24 (523), non-fiction (517), ebook (475), fantasy (474), Kindle (450), vampires (384), dark fantasy (359), feb 21 (319), new import jan 28 (313), humor (292), add april 7 (284), horror (273), feb 4 (229), urban fantasy (225), feb 5 (222), march 23 (215), history (210), LT inspired (197), Feb 11 (192), feb 14 (192), romance (189), Nashua Public Library (186), England (184), feb 10 (164), thriller (161), feb 18 (158), BN Fiction Book Group (154), 2009 (151), ancient (151), 2010 (150), feb 17 (147), religion (145), STINKER (144), family (141), 2013 (132), April 22 (126), paranormal (124), politics (122), Mystery Book Group (121), space opera (110), war (103), Japan (102), IP (102), 2008 (97), new import jan 26 (95), aliens (93), short stories (93), UK (91), magic (88), 2014 (87), culture (83), memoir (77), murder (76), medieval (76), WWII (73), YA (69), China (68), biography (64), reference (61), Egypt (58), Greeks (58), classic (58), BN SFF Book Group (57), Victorian (55), satire (55), collection (55), 2011 (54), AC Book Group (54), Venice (53), SF (53), France (51), conflict (51), Africa (47), werewolves (47), 2012 (46), Bookcloseouts (46), duplicate (46), alternate history (45), India (45), Italy (44), Scotland (44), Canada (44), military SF (43), Rome (43), re-read (42), Ebook (40), noir (40), ancient Egypt (39), anthology (38), AC Travelers Book Group (38), New Orleans (37), adventure (37), music (37), Turkey (36), spies (35), Discworld series (33), Sweden (32), wishlist (32), science (32), London (32), Overdrive - Nashua Public Library (31), Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series (31), Norway (30), Alexander the Great (30), time travel (29), near past (29), april 21 (29), Stephanie Plum series (28), USA (28), death (28), New England (27), crime (27), dystopia (27), 1920s (27), ARC (27), demons (26), Guido Brunetti series (26), Istanbul (25), sex (25), surreal (25), erotica (25), drugs (25), Aztecs (25), animals (24), kindle (24), omnibus (23), future (23), Inspector Rebus series (23), Book Mooch (23), disease (23), archeology (23), Rolling Stones (23), myth (23), Troy (23), children (22), violence (22), Russian (22), art (22), Raj (22), tradition (22), dragons (21), read 12-10 (21), Paris (21), gay (21), Nazis (21), dour (20), travel (20), anthropology (20), science fantasy (20), serial killer (20), medical (20), military (19), pulp (19), myths (19), English (19), cold war (19), quit (19), Jews (19), Chicago (19), southern USA (18), Ottoman empire (18), British (18), nature (18), angels (18), BN fiction book group (18), police procedural (18), Alaska (17), NYC (17), tragedy (17), read 3-13 (17), 17th C (17), steampunk (17), urban (17), Mars (17), post apocalyptic (17), Greek (17), love (17), read 9/09 (17), Wyoming (17), read 11/09 (16), Russia (16), read 9-12 (16), power (16), read 8-2020 (16), Islam (16), technology (16), Anne Boleyn (16), boring (16), gods (16), Hollywood (16), short story (16), business (15), Romans (15), sports (15), humans (15), overdrive (15), read 10/09 (15), read 10-12 (15), ancient Rome (15), Massachusetts (15), rural (15), WWI (15), revolution (15), communism (15), Ireland (15), Tudor England (15), Finland (14), Maya (14), Middle East (14), 1970s (14), literary (14), Overdrive (14), French (14), read 6-10 (14), read 7-10 (14), historical fiction (14), read 10-13 (14), read 06/07 (14), LT Early Review (14), Boston (14), Retrieval Artist series (14), read 2-13 (14), read 2-17 (14), archaeology (13), whimsy (13), read 11/08 (13), Lady Emily Ashton series (13), ancient history (13), read 12/08 (13), social (13), New York City (13), Rock & Roll (13), read 8/09 (13), read 5/09 (13), zombies (13), audiobook (13), read 11-10 (13), Fiction Book Group (13), read 9-10 (13), world fiction (13), social mores (13), conquest (13), ecology (13), read 5-10 (13), ficiton (12), Celts (12), read 10-10 (12), supernatural (12), read 6-14 (12), read 1-10 (12), read 4-10 (12), wizards (12), read 7/09 (12), read 4/09 (12), Dominion the Fallen series (12), Ruth Galloway series (12), S&M (12), read 3/09 (12), Laos (12), Vampire Huntress Legend (12), Akhenaten (12), Trenton NJ (12), forensics (12), Vikings (12), harem (12), read 2/09 (12), Montreal (12), Tempe Brennan series (12), slaves (12), middle east (12), first contact (12), immigrants (12), Asia (12), novella (12), Skolian Empire series (12), Sano Ichiro series (12), prequel (12), social commentary (12), magical realism (12), essays (12), Deborah Knott series (11), read 11-13 (11), read 5-16 (11), pop culture (11), sheriff (11), Longmire series (11), cyber punk (11), Spain (11), colonial America (11), 1960s (11), neo-romantic (11), writing (11), Mesoamerica (11)
- Taggmoln, Författarmoln, Taggspegel
- 100 Books in 2009 Challenge, 100 Books in 2010 Challenge, 100 Books in 2011, Alexander the Great, All Things Discworldian - The Guild of Pratchett Fans, All Things New England, Ancient Egypt, Ancient History, Anglophiles, Archaeology, Asian Fiction & Non-Fiction, Ask LibraryThing, Awful Lit., Book Clubs, Book of the month club, BookMooching, Booze!, Bostonians, Bug Collectors, Combiners!, Crime, Thriller & Mystery, Early Reviewers, Ebook, Egyptian Fiction Galore, Elizabethan England, English History - Tudor through Edwardian, FantasyFans, Feminist SF, Football Folies, Gary Jennings, Girlybooks, Historical Fiction, Historical Mysteries, History at 30,000 feet: The Big Picture, Homer, the Trojan war, and pre-classical Greece, How has LibraryThing affected your reading?, Humor, I want to read that!, Indo-European (and PIE) Folklore & Mythology, IRATE, Japanese Culture, Japanese Literature, Kindley Book Club, Libertarian Science Fiction, LibraryThing Coffeehouse, Lost In A Good Book, Lovers of the Paranormal, me talk pretty, Medieval Europe, Movie Lovers Plus 2, New Wave Science Fiction and Fantasy, Non-Fiction Readers, Outlander: Gabaldon's series about Jamie and Claire, Paleontology, Progressive & Liberal!, Reading Globally, Reading Resolutions, Science Fiction Fans, Science!, SF, horror and Fantasy Romance, SFFWorld, SlashThing, Slipstream, Song of Ice and Fire, Steampunk, Tea!, The Drones Club (all things P.G. Wodehouse), The Green Dragon, The Scepter'd Isle, medieval history of England, 500 to 1500 AD, Time Travel, Alternate Histories and Parallel Worlds, Underappreciated Books and Authors, Urban Fantasy, Vampire Fiction, Weird Fiction, Westeros, What Are You Reading Now?, What did YOU buy today?
- Gått med
- Jul 23, 2006
- Om mitt bibliotek
- I joined LibraryThing in July '06. Since then I have been adding only the new books I buy, and the older books that I read. I have over 5,000 books cataloged on an Access Data Base, and having to put tags on them all is a daunting task. I may do it at some point.
I have been cataloging my books on Access since about 2001. Besides my own books I have the books of both my parents (deceased) in my library. I grew up with a library in the house, though my parents didn't catalog theirs.
Update 2007: I have started to add my book catalog to my on-Line account. I am adding them a letter at a time (author's last name). I am up to "P" as of the end of July. I still add the new books I buy, but am working my way slowly through my older books.
Update: 2008: Still adding the old books. So far I am up to the letter "T", so I should finish soon if keep at it, and don't have anymore printer/internet problems. Now if only they would fit in my house as easily as they fit on these pages :)
Update April 2008: I have finally uploaded all the books in my library (except for my un-cataloged box; kept because of my irrational fear that something bad will happen if I am ever completely done.)
Now I am working on getting everything spiffy. Love the series function. Still not ready to start the tagging project.
Update 2009: While my books have all been on LT since 2008, I only started seriously using all the features in the summer of 2008. Specifically doing reviews, and entering both starting and ending reading dates.
I also forgot to update books that I had read in the early part of the year (2008). Starting in January 2009, I have gone back and marked those 'Read' that I have missed (added Tags, Stars, and Date Ended). I have the date read from my Access Database, though I only record month and year.
LT requires day, so I have arbitrarily picked the first day of the month as the completion date. Obviously I could not have read all the books listed on the same day. So please note that most Ending Dates in 2008 that are the first of the month are simply place holders for completion sometime in the that month.
Update 2010: I am going to try some group reads this year.
Of Course There is Always Room For More ...
Why Can't My Home Have Virtual Shelves ?
What Type of Reader Are You?
Your Result: The Fantastical Reader
You enjoy reading about adventures and fantasy. Nothing is too unbelievable for you!
Magical creatures and hidden secrets just make a plot even more compelling.
60% The Fantastical Reader
44% The Down-to-Earth Reader
40% The Mysterious Reader
40% The Master Reader
20% The Fun Reader
Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz
In which Game of Thrones house do you belong? Your Result: You belong in HOUSE STARK - Winter is Coming
House Stark is the most influential and notable power in the North. From their stronghold at Winterfell, the Starks guard the old ways against the dishonourable and fractious houses of the Seven Kingdoms. Their devotion to honour and the old gods wins them few friends in the court of King’s Landing and beyond, but this very same dedication to tradition commands respect from the lords of the North. Those Northmen who bend the knee to Eddard Stark have been hard won with respect, devotion, and justice. His sons show signs that they too will be well-respected and beloved leaders in the North upon ascending to the lordship of this enduring and storied house.
In which Game of Thrones house do you belong?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
- Om mig
- Avid Reader. Favorite reads are historical fiction, sf/f, mystery, world fiction, history, science, memoirs.
Love cats, chocolate, Scuba Diving, Foreign Travel and the New England Patriots - not necessarily in that order.
Lost in a Good Book
Completed Reading Table by Quarter
What I am Reading Now:
By Tom Rachman
The Devil of Great Island
By Emerson W. Baker
The Sound of Building Coffins
By Louis Maistros
by William Rosen
The Complete Stories of Truman Capote
by Truman Capote
The Lion of Saint Mark
by G.A. Henty
Cork Boat: A True Story of the Unlikeliest Boat Ever Built
by John Pollack
Recently Completed Reading:
By Jennifer Thompson-Cannino
Children of the Street
By Kwei Quartey
Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
By Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
By John Donohue
A Dance With Dragons
By George R.R. Martin
My Wishlist Account: imaginaryFicus
2010 100 Book Challenge Thread
2009 100 Book Challenge Thread
***** Quit 2009 *********
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
by Betty Smith
The Last of the Angels
by Fadhil al-Azzawi
***** Quit 2010 *********
by S.M. Stirling
***** Quit 2011 *********
A Place of My Own
By Michael Pollan
Their Eyes Were Watching God
By Zora Neale Hurston
The Winner Stands Alone
By Paulo Coelho
Let The Great World Spin
By Colum McCann
By Marlene Van Niekerk
- Nashua, N.H.
- Även på
- Läser just nu
- The House of the Vestals: The Investigations of Gordianus the Finder (Novels of Ancient Rome) av Steven SaylorA Gladiator Dies Only Once: The Further Investigations of Gordianus the Finder (Novels of Ancient Rome) av Steven SaylorLawrence in Arabia: War, Deceit, Imperial Folly and the Making of the Modern Middle East (Ala Notable Books for Adults) av Scott AndersonProvence, 1970: M.F.K. Fisher, Julia Child, James Beard, and the Reinvention of American Taste av Luke BarrThe Map Thief: The Gripping Story of an Esteemed Rare-Map Dealer Who Made Millions Stealing Priceless Maps av Michael BlandingThe Secret History of the Mongol Queens: How the Daughters of Genghis Khan Rescued His Empire av Jack weatherfordThe Bad-Ass Librarians of Timbuktu: And Their Race to Save the World's Most Precious Manuscripts av Joshua Hammer
- Wilhelmina Baird, Nancy Baker, Robert T. Bakker, Don Bassingthwaite, Elizabeth Bear, Brendan Behan, Anne Bishop, Gillian Bradshaw, Christine Brennan, Bob Brier, Poppy Z. Brite, Tedy Bruschi, Lois McMaster Bujold, John Burdett, Jim Butcher, Octavia E. Butler, Richard Lee Byers, L. Sprague de Camp, Orson Scott Card, Jeanne Cavelos, Ann Chamberlin, Suzy McKee Charnas, C. J. Cherryh, James Clavell, Barbara Cleverly, Nancy A. Collins, Storm Constantine, Julie E. Czerneda, Kara Dalkey, James F. David, MaryJanice Davidson, Lindsey Davis, Samuel R. Delany, J. M. Dillard, Allen Drury, Gerald Durrell, P. N. Elrod, Janet Evanovich, Nancy Farmer, Mick Farren, David Feintuch, Jasper Fforde, Lynn Flewelling, Michael Flynn, Leslie Forbes, Mark Del Franco, Valerie J. Freireich, C. S. Friedman, Stephen Fry, Brad Geagley, Pauline Gedge, Roberta Gellis, Mary Gentle, Carolyn Ives Gilman, Phyllis Gotlieb, Robert Graves, Simon R. Green, Jim Grimsley, Jon Courtenay Grimwood, Barbara Hambly, Laurell K. Hamilton, Kim Harrison, Mo Hayder, Lian Hearn, Robert A. Heinlein, Frank Herbert, Georgette Heyer, Joey W. Hill, Cecelia Holland, Tanya Huff, Walter H. Hunt, Charlie Huston, Marie Jakober, Tove Jansson, Gary Jennings, Gwyneth Jones, J. V. Jones, Dara Joy, M. M. Kaye, Guy Gavriel Kay, Frances Parkinson Keyes, Elizabeth Knox, Sally Kohonoski, Ellen Kushner, Donna Leon, Simon Levack, Morgan Llywelyn, Karin Lowachee, Eric Van Lustbader, Elizabeth A. Lynn, John Masters, Susan R. Matthews, Colleen McCullough, Mil Millington, Elizabeth Moon, Christopher Moore, Lyda Morehouse, Richard K. Morgan, Janet Morris, Haruki Murakami, Linda Nagata, Sharan Newman, Audrey Niffenegger, Larry Niven, Albert Noyer, I.J. Parker, Severna Park, Eliot Pattison, Sharon Kay Penman, Marge Piercy, Ricardo Pinto, Sylvia Plath, Terry Pratchett, John Preston, Ian Rankin, Kathy Reichs, Mary Renault, Lane Robins, Madeleine E. Robins, Laura Joh Rowland, Kristine Kathryn Rusch, Mary Doria Russell, Sean Russell, Geoff Ryman, Marella Sands, Steven Saylor, David Sedaris, Anya Seton, Susan Shwartz, Dan Simmons, Wm. Mark Simmons, Susan Sizemore, Joan Slonczewski, Edward E. Smith, Martin Cruz Smith, Wen Spencer, Nancy Springer, John Steinbeck, Jennifer Stevenson, Sean Stewart, Kyle Stone, S. Andrew Swann, S. C. Sykes, Amy Tan, Cecilia Tan, Judith Tarr, Karen E. Taylor, Sheri S. Tepper, Jeffrey Thomas, Will Thomas, Carol Thurston, J. R. R. Tolkien, Sue Townsend, Karen Traviss, Peter Watts, Liz Williams
- Lokala favoriter
Boklådor: Annie's Book Stop, Annie's Book Stop, Barnes & Noble Booksellers - Nashua, Borders - Nashua, Mori Books - Just Read Books, New England Mobile Book Fair, Pandemonium Books and Games, Toadstool Bookshop - Milford
Bibliotek: Nashua Public Library
- abes26, AlexandraRobbins, AlexAustin, Allizabeth, AMZoltai, Archren, bluesalamanders, bookmonk8888, bradley_sands, BradonK, callmejacx, debbaker, Disco_grinch, DTChantel, Esta1923, FiveBooks, hjjugovic, imaginaryFicus, JeremyCShipp, joanwolf, klaidlaw, LisaShapter, lisaunger, MJC1946, montymike, morganrice, NatalieD, Onara, Readerreader14, readhead, Smethers, snowbirdbook1, Storeetllr, theoldman
- Intressant bibliotek
- AlanPoulter, AllieW, angrystarlyt, Archren, ariom, Autodafe, babsji, BannedBooksLibrary, Belletrista, BooksCatsEtc, brive, cameling, Captjackrandall, CarlosMcRey, Catgwinn, Christy.Riege, clong, danigoose1, Darrol, dawnlovesbooks, EarlyReviewers, ejj1955, Eleal, EM_Egan, EmScape, EricCGibson, espertus, Halo25, hasprintwillread, Hest88, imaginaryFicus, jayde1599, Kat32, Kirconnell, klaidlaw, LA12Hernandez, Larou, laudanum, LouBriccant, ludmillalotaria, Mailand, MayaBielicki, missmaddie, MostDisturbingBooks, msf59, nightshadebooks, orbitbooks, PICADOR, PitcherBooks, Quaisior, readhead, richardderus, rolandperkins, ronincats, rosalita, roulette.russe, sandrewswann, setnahkt, SFSite, smallbeerpress, solarisbooks, stephmo, Storeetllr, tatorg, TheBooknerd, theoldman, TinazReading, twilightlost, Uyukio, Virginia0908, VivalaErin