- In English language (3,939), fiction (2,962), novel (2,226), Inglise keeles (1,265), crime fiction (1,015), non-fiction (957), audiobook (874), unabridged audiobook (759), mystery fiction (501), In Estonian language (465), Eesti keeles (372), 2020 reading challenges (365), 2021 reading challenges (364), short stories (334), 2022 reading challenges (304), detective fiction (282), 2019 reading challenges (281), made into a movie (271), historical fiction (251), suspense fiction (251), 2023 reading challenges (244), Estonia (234), Eesti (228), eBook (227), biography (219), 2018 reading challenges (205), memoir (197), thriller fiction (188), 2017 (188), 2017 reading challenges (187), poetry (174), spy fiction (166), Estonian (161), 2016 reading challenges (151), short story (144), novella (139), Ernest Hemingway (139), theatre (134), science fiction (125), family fiction (117), drama fiction (112), autobiography (110), fantasy fiction (108), espionage fiction (106), free Audible gift (104), graphic novel (104), horror fiction (100), translated from French (98), antihero fiction (93), cozy mystery fiction (91), police procedural (91), made into a TV series (89), translated from Estonian (88), Kindle edition (88), Arvo Pärt (87), noir fiction (79), Eesti luule (75), 2021 Audible Plus (72), 2020 Audible Original (70), writer's biography (70), history (68), Estonian poetry (68), essays (59), luule (58), 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die (57), writer's memoir (56), music score (55), hardboiled fiction (55), Canadian author (54), music history (54), music biography (54), translated from Russian (53), women in translation (51), music (48), books about books (46), play (46), drama (46), police procedural fiction (45), translated from Italian (45), In German language (43), printed score (42), translated from German (42), translated from Japanese (41), dystopia fiction (41), photography (41), Veljo Tormis (40), 2021 library (40), Canadian fiction (40), war fiction (39), 2022 re-reads (35), fiction and non-fiction (34), writer's autobiography (34), translated from Finnish (32), adventure fiction (31), 2022 library (31), music criticism (31), translated from Spanish (31), humour fiction (31), translated from Swedish (31), theatrical play (30), private eye fiction (30), Estonian history (29), supernatural fiction (29), literary criticism (29), 2022 Amazon Original (28), sp bdrm lft tp shlf (28), Saksa keeles (28), comedy fiction (28), lawyer fiction (27), free Amazon Prime (26), short stories as a novel (26), tintinnabuli (26), travel (25), jazz music biography (25), piano score (25), romance fiction (24), musician biography (23), essay (23), abridged audiobook (22), biographical fiction (22), epic poetry (22), Estonian music history (22), 2021 Amazon Original (21), 2020 Amazon Original (21), 2023 library (21), crime non-fiction (21), magic realism fiction (21), eBook edition (21), children's fiction (20), Eesti muusika ajalugu (20), facsimile edition (20), loner fiction (20), humour (20), experimental fiction (20), anthology (20), ghost fiction (19), translated from English (19), Elizabethan theatre (19), playscript (19), not made into a TV series (19), In French language (18), speculative fiction (18), author autographed (18), jazz music (18), photojournalism (18), country noir fiction (17), Eesti muusika (17), translated from Ancient Greek (17), coming of age fiction (17), autobiographical fiction (17), 2019 crowdfunded (17), author narrated (17), true crime (17), mythology fiction (17), translated from Icelandic (16), Christmas fiction (16), bilingual edition (16), mystery (16), Advance Reading Copy (16), cold war fiction (16), novellas (16), TIFF 2010 movie (15), Best 100 WIT (15), vampire fiction (15), assassin fiction (15), F. Scott Fitzgerald (14), hard-boiled detective fiction (14), Soviet Union (14), plays (14), Estonian music (14), lost generation fiction (14), In Russian language (14), James Joyce (14), Spanish Civil War (14), letters (14), First Nations (14), 2020 library (14), 2023 re-reads (14), sci-fi (14), thriller (14), LGBT fiction (14), regilaul (13), in English language (13), prequel fiction (13), 2016 Booker longlist (13), TIFF 2012 movie (13), non-fiction graphic novel (13), runolaul (13), 2019 Amazon Original (13), In Italian language (13), classic fiction (13), American politics (13), WWII fiction (13), historical non-fiction (13), English (13), American (13), 2017 Booker longlist (12), cozy fiction (12), narrated by the author (12), actor's biography (12), Estonian historical fiction (12), chapbook (12), 2018 Shakespeare and Co Year of Reading (12), Gertrude Stein (12), Shakespeare-inspired fiction (12), Shakespearean theatre (12), jazz piano score (12), YA fiction (12), 2021 re-reads (12), non-fiction novel (12), translated from Norwegian (12), jazz score (12), translated from Danish (12), relationship fiction (12), Canadian (12), contemporary music (11), post-apocalyptic fiction (11), translated by Richard Pevear and Larissa Volokhonsky (11), TIFF 2011 movie (11), actor's memoir (11), modernist fiction (11), Latvia (11), philosophy (11), erotic fiction (11), Ernest Hemingway tie-in (11), stream of consciousness fiction (11), comedy non-fiction (11), war non-fiction (11), Martha Gellhorn (11), anthropomorphic fiction (11), fictional characters who love Arvo Pärt (11), mythology (11), 2021 Audible Daily Deal (11), 2021 Republic of Consciousness subscription (10), 2020 Shakespeare & Co. Year of Reading Lost Treasures (10), 2018 Amazon Original (10), 2019 Shakespeare and Co Year of Reading (10), 2020 Edgar Award nominee (10), not-so-thriller fiction (10), continuation series (10), war photography (10), musician autobiography (10), novellid (10), unsatisfactory ending alert (10), enhanced edition (10), pastiche fiction (10), suspense (10), bootleg edition (10), 2022 RoC BotM Subscription (10), 2022 Audible Plus (10), rock musician biography (10), young adult fiction (10), 2022 Shakespeare & Co Year of Reading (10), articles (9), 2020 RoC Patreon subscription (9), Paris (9), religion (9), art history (9), diverse spines (9), 2022 Audible on Sale (9), 2020 American Politics (9), food history (9), music fiction (9), history play (9), books about reading (9), self-help (9), 2023 Net Galley ARC (9), made into a TV movie (9), western fiction (9), actor's autobiography (9), interviews (9), hitman fiction (9), Sherlock Holmes pastiche fiction (9), translated from Catalan (9), memoir fiction (9), composer biography (9), Vene keelest tõlgitud (9), music memoir (9), Russia (9), country noir (9), British Library Crime Classics (9), fable fiction (9), writer's letters (9), 2018 Booker Prize Longlist (9), Jack Reacher (9), parody fiction (9), dog fiction (9), Estonian architecture (9), Estonian music biography (8), extended edition (8), translated by Eric Dickens (8), conspiracy fiction (8), fictional biography (8), experimental prose (8), experimental music (8), translated from Latin (8), music autobiography (8), film history (8), science non-fiction (8), podcast edition (8)
- Taggmoln, Författarmoln, Taggspegel
- Gått med
- Nov 18, 2009
- Om mitt bibliotek
- Started music & theatrical recordings library at http://www.librarything.com/profile/ATmusic
listing primarily Jazz & Classical boxsets and Estonian recordings to start with.
- Om mig
yo, que me figuraba el Paraiso
bajo la especie de una biblioteca.
- Jorge Luis Borges (Poema de los Dones)
When I imagine Heaven,
I have always pictured it as a kind of library.
- Jorge Luis Borges (Poem of the Gifts)
Siis kui ma olen ettekujutanud Paradiisi,
See on olnud alati raamatukogu sarnane.
- Jorge Luis Borges (Annetiste luuletus)
(232) The Northern Silence by Andrew Mellor, (231) Ducks: Two Years in the Oil Sands by Kate Beaton, (230) Ferry Back the Gifts by Kate Story, (224) A Secret Heart: John le Carre, an Intimate Memoir by Suleika Dawson, (223) The Occult and Folklore Colouring Book by Goddess of Lore.
Books Read in 2023.
(222) The Trembling of a Leaf: Little Stories of the South Sea Islands by W. Somerset Maugham, (221) The Casuarina Tree by W. Somerset Maugham, (220) Highway 61 Revisited by Mark Polizzotti, (219) Sleeping Murder (Miss Marple #13) by Agatha Christie, (218) Simply Lies (Mickey Gordon #1) by David Baldacci, (217) Marple: Twelve New Mysteries by Various, (216) We Spread by Iain Reid, (215) Chrysalis by Anuja Varghese, (214) Prophet Song by Paul Lynch, (213) The House of Doors by Tan Twan Eng, (212) Happy-Go-Lucky by David Sedaris, (211) At Bertram's Hotel (Miss Marple #11) by Agatha Christie, (210) Resurrection Walk (Lincoln Lawyer #7) by Michael Connelly, (209) This Other Eden by Paul Harding, (208) Bad Luck and Trouble (Reacher #11) by Lee Child, (207) Demetrius, Sacker of Cities by James Romm, (206) Xanax Cowboy by Hannah Green, (205) A Small Town in Germany by John le Carré, (204) Cleopatra, Her History Her Myth by Francine Prose, (203) The Islands by Dionne Irving, (202) Hero by Thomas Perry, (201) Dead Fall (Scot Harvath #22) by Brad Thor, (200) Ashenden or The British Agent by W. Somerset Maugham, (199) The Mystery Guest (Molly the Maid #2) by Nita Prose, (198) Reindeer: An Arctic Life by Tilly Smith, (197) The Secret (Reacher #28) by Lee Child & Andrew Child, (196) The Secret Life of John le Carré by Adam Sisman, (195) Vergil: The Poet's Life by Sarah Ruden, (194) Daddy Hall: A Biography in 80 Linocuts by Tony Miller, (193) Spring Fire by Vin Packer (Marijane Meaker), (192) The Turret Room by Charlotte Armstrong, (191) All the Colour in the World by C.S. Richardson, (190) The Saltmarsh Murders (Mrs. Bradley #4) by Gladys Mitchell, (189) Nemesis (Miss Marple #11) by Agatha Christie, (188) Judgment Prey (Lucas Davenport #33) by John Sandford, (187) The Spy Coast (The Martini Club #1) by Tess Gerritsen, (186) Dogboy v Catfish by Luke Gracias, (185) The Cost of Living (A Living Autobiography #2) by Deborah Levy, (184) Moon of the Turning Leaves (Moon...#2) by Waubgeshig Rice, (183) Things I Don't Want to Know (A Living Autobiography #1) by Deborah Levy, (182) The Rise by Ian Rankin, (181) Call for the Dead (George Smiley #1) by John le Carré, (180) The Mirror Crack'd From Side to Side (Miss Marple #8) by Agatha Christie, (179) Away from the Dead by David Bergen, (178) Silverview by John le Carré, (177) The Clarion by Nina Dunic, (176) The Secret Hours by Mick Herron, (175) In the Upper Country by Kai Thomas, (174) 4:50 from Paddington (Miss Marple #7) by Agatha Christie, (173) A Private Spy: The Letters of John le Carré by John le Carré, (172) The Exchange: After the Firm (The Firm #2) by John Grisham, (171) Tom Lake by Ann Patchett, (170) A Pocket Full of Rye (Miss Marple #6) by Agatha Christie, (169) On Yellow Evenings by Jordi Larios, (168) Rouge by Mona Awad, (167) They Do It With Mirrors (Miss Marple #5) by Agatha Christie, (166) As You Like It aka Land Acknowledgement by Cliff Cardinal, (165) How to be a French Girl by Rose Cleary, (164) Lost in the Valley of Death by Harley Rustad, (163) Prizzi's Honor (Prizzi #1) by Richard Condon, (162) A Murder is Announced (Miss Marple #4) by Agatha Christie, (161) The Pigeon Tunnel: Stories from my Life by John le Carré, (160) Ru by Kim Thuy, (159) Not That Kind of Place by Michael Melgaard, (158) The Unhanged Man (George Gently #31) by Alan Hunter, (157) Study for Obedience by Sarah Bernstein, (156) The Story of Us by Catherine Hernandez, (155) Speedy Death (Mrs. Bradley #1) by Gladys Mitchell, (154) The Book of Forgotten Authors by Christopher Fowler, (153) The Moving Finger (Miss Marple #3) by Agatha Christie, (152) Western Lane by Chetna Maroo, (151) Redemption (Eva Duran #1) by Deborah J. Ledford, (150) Women of the Fur Trade by Frances Koncan, (149) The Body in the Library (Miss Marple #2) by Agatha Christie, (148) Old God's Time by Sebastian Barry, (147) Other People's Lives by J.E. Rowney, (146) The Murder at the Vicarage (Miss Marple #1) by Agatha Christie, (145) Pure Colour by Sheila Heti, (144) Gently with Passion (George Gently #30) by Alan Hunter, (143) The Girl in the Eagle's Talons (Millennium #7) by Karin Smirnoff, (142) Gently Between Tides (George Gently #29) by Alan Hunter, (141) Last on His Feet: Jack Johnson and the Battle of the Century by Youssef Daoudi & Adrian Matejka, (140) Gently in the Past (George Gently #28) by Alan Hunter, (139) Corey Fah Does Social Mobility by Isabel Waidner, (138) Gently Heartbroken (George Gently #27) by Alan Hunter, (137) A Month in the Country by J.L. Carr, (136) Gently Under Fire (George Gently #26) by Alan Hunter, (135) Grimmish by Michael Winkler, (134) Gently to a 7)Sleep (George Gently #25) by Alan Hunter, (133) Selected Novels and Short Stories (2010) by Patricia Highsmith, (132) Gently Instrumental (George Gently #24) by Alan Hunter, (131) Moon of the Crusted Snow (Moon #1) by Waubgeshig Rice, (130) Gently Where the Birds Are (George Gently #23) by Alan Hunter, (129) This Arab is Queer ed. Elias Jahshan, (128) Gently with Love (George Gently #22) by Alan Hunter, (127) Tender Buttons: The Corrected Centennial Edition by Gertrude Stein, (126) Gently French (George Gently #20) by Alan Hunter, (125) Tonight It's A World We Bury: Black Metal, Red Politics by Bill Peel, (124) Gently at a Gallop (George Gently #18) by Alan Hunter, (123) Flung Out of Space: Inspired by the Indecent Adventures of Patricia Highsmith by Grace Ellis & Hannah Templer, (122) Gently with the Innocents (George Gently #17) by Alan Hunter, (121) Devils, Lusts and Strange Desires: A Life of Patricia Highsmith by Richard Bradford, (120) Gently Sinking (George Gently #16) by Alan Hunter, (119) The Sunday Book by Michael Trussler, (118) Far In/Far Out: Memoirs of a Philosophy Graduate Student by Bela Szabados, (117) Gently Continental (George Gently #15) by Alan Hunter, (116) Independence Square (Arkady Renko #10) by Martin Cruz Smith, (115) The Tremor of Forgery by Patricia Hightsmith, (114) Gently North-West (George Gently #14) by Alan Hunter, (113) The History Forest by Michael Trussler, (112) Tender Buttons and Selected Poems by Gertrude Stein, (111) Maigret Goes to School (Maigret #44) by Georges Simenon, (110) A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway, (109) Gently with the Ladies (George Gently #13) by Alan Hunter, (108) The Last Interview and Other Conversations by Ernest Hemingway, (107) Avenue of Champions by Conor Kerr, (106) 84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff, (105) Jessie the Doo-Doo Dog and the Visitors from Outer Space by Bill & Jocelyn Hutchinson, (104) Perfect Timing by Barbara Reul, (103) Gently Sahib (George Gently #12) by Alan Hunter, (102) Meet Buffy Sainte-Marie by Elizabeth MacLeod and Mike Deas, (101) Burn It Down by Maureen Ryan, (100) On Paris by Ernest Hemingway, (99) Gently Where She Lay (George Gently #19) by Alan Hunter, (98) Murder in San Miguel by Danee Wilson, (97) Shepherd's Call (Shepherd & Wolfe #4) by Angie Counios & David Gane, (96) The Echo Man (Major Crimes #1) by Sam Holland, (95) Still Mine (Still #1) by Amy Stuart, (94) Gently in Trees (George Gently #21) by Alan Hunter, (93) God's Children are Little Broken Things by Arinze Ifeakandu, (92) Every Man a King (King Oliver #2) by Walter Mosley, (91) The Girl by the Bridge (Konrad #2) by Arnaldur Indridason, (90) Then I'll Be Famous by David Robert Loblaw, (89) What's Past is Prologue (Joanne Kilborn #21) by Gail Bowen, (88) The Restless Republic: Britain Without a Crown by Anna Keay, (87) The Part-Time Job by P.D. James, (86) Gently Floating (George Gently #11) by Alan Hunter, (85) The Lie Maker by Lynwood Barclay, (84) A River Runs Through It and Other Stories by Norman Maclean, (83) If the River is Hidden by Cherry Smyth & Craig Jordan-Baker, (82) Gently Where the Roads Go (George Gently #10) by Alan Hunter, (81) A Certain Justice (Adam Dalgliesh #10) by P.D. James, (80) Gently Go Man (George Gently #9) by Alan Hunter, (79) With or Without Angels by Douglas Bruton, (78) Big Two-Hearted River: The Centennial Edition by Ernest Hemingway, (77) Gently at the Summit (George Gently #8) by Alan Hunter, (76) Not in the Flesh (Wexford #21) by Ruth Rendell, (75) The Doloriad by Missouri Williams, (74) Gently with the Painters (George Gently #7) by Alan Hunter, (73) Lemons Never Lie (Grofield #4) by Richard Stark, (72) End in Tears (Wexford #20) by Ruth Rendell, (71) Gently in the Sun (George Gently #6) by Alan Hunter, (70) 4 Brown Girls Who Write by Roshni Goyate, Sharan Hunjan, Sheena Patel & Sunnah Khan, (69) The Babes in the Woods (Wexford #19) by Ruth Rendell, (68) Dark Angel (Letty Davenport #2) by John Sandford, (67) Gently Through the Mill (George Gently #5) by Alan Hunter, (66) All the Sinners Bleed by S.A. Cosby, (65) Pyre by Perumal Murugan, (64) Landed Gently (George Gently #4) by Alan Hunter, (63) The Veiled One (Wexford #14) by Ruth Rendell, (62) Spare Us! by Bruno Vincent, (61) Gently Down the Stream (George Gently #3) by Alan Hunter, (60) The Islander by Chris Blackwell, (59) I'm a Fan by Sheena Patel, (58) Gently By the Shore (George Gently #2) by Alan Hunter, (57) Something Bad Wrong by Eryk Pruitt, (56) Put On By Cunning (Wexford #11) by Ruth Rendell, (55) Boulder by Eva Baltasar, (54) Gently Does It (George Gently #1) by Alan Hunter, (53) Truth Be Told by Beverley McLachlin, (52) The Speaker of Mandarin (Wexford #12) by Ruth Rendell, (51) Queer Ukraine by DViJKA Collective, (50) A Sleeping Life (Wexford #10) by Ruth Rendell, (49) My Darkest Prayer by S.A. Cosby, (48) The Lake of Darkness by Ruth Rendell, (47) From Far Around They Saw Us Burn by Alice Jolly, (46) A Dark-Adapted Eye by Barbara Vine, (45) A Death at the Party by Amy Stuart, (44) Last Bus to Woodstock (Inspector Morse #1) by Colin Dexter, (43) Inspector Morse: A Mysterious Profile by Colin Dexter, (42) Shake Hands For Ever (Wexford #9) by Ruth Rendell, (41) Scorched Grace (Sister Holiday #1) by Margot Douaihy, (40) I'll Stop the World by Lauren Thoman, (39) Hieronymus Bosch A Mysterious Profile by Michael Connelly, (38) Death in Ecstasy (Roderick Alleyn #4) by Ngaio Marsh, (37) Some Lie and Some Die (Wexford #8) by Ruth Rendell, (36) Murder Book by Thomas Perry, (35) Her First Palestinian by Saeed Teebi, (34) Murder Being Once Done (Wexford #7) by Ruth Rendell, (33) The Angel of Santa Sofia by Josep M. Argemi, (32) The Testaments SparkNotes Literature Guide by SparkNotes, (31) No More Dying Then (Wexford #6) by Ruth Rendell, (30) Fairview by Jackie Sibblies Drury, (29) A Judgement in Stone by Ruth Rendell, (28) Death of a Traitor (Hamish Macbeth #35) by R.W. Green with M.C. Beaton, (27) Ti Amo by Hanne Ørstavik, (26) A Guilty Thing Surprised (Wexford #5) by Ruth Rendell, (25) The Lover by Marguerite Duras, (24) Gangsters vs Nazis by Michael Benson, (23) Chinatown by Thuan, (22) Wolf to the Slaughter (Wexford #3) by Ruth Rendell, (21) Stories from the Tenants Downstairs by Sidik Fofana, (20) The Running Girls by Matt Brolly, (19) Radio Free Will (Stories from Guerilla Greenland #1) by Christoffer Petersen, (18) The Devil Takes You Home by Gabino Iglesias, (17) The King of Bangkok by Claudio Sopranzetti & Sara Fabbri, (16) Devil's Delight (Agatha Raisin #33) by M.C. Beaton & R.W. Green, (15) A.H. Tammsaare in Estonian Literature by Erna Siirak, (14) Other People's Beds by Anna Punsoda, (13) From Doon with Death (Inspector Wexford #1) by Ruth Rendell, (12) Arctic State (Guerilla Greenland #1) by Christoffer Petersen, (11) The Night Always Comes by Willy Vlautin, (10) The Russian Revolution: A Beginner's Guide by Abraham Ascher, (9) Fifteen Dogs by Andre Alexis, (8) The Revolution of 1905: A Short History by Abraham Ascher, (7) The 6:20 Man (Travis Devine #1) by David Baldacci, (6) Lucy by the Sea (Amgash/Lucy Barton #4) by Elizabeth Strout, (5) The Fires by Sigríður Hagalín Björnsdóttir, (4) Deranged as I Am by Ali Zamir, (3) Paper Targets: Art Can Be Murder by Steve S. Saroff, (2) The Chalk Man by C.J. Tudor, (1) The Best American Mystery and Suspense Stories 2022 eds. Jess Walter & Steph Cha.
- Även på
- Läser just nu
- Miss Marple: The Complete Short Stories: A Miss Marple Collection (Miss Marple Mysteries Book 13) av Agatha Christie
- Karen Armstrong, Samuel Beckett, Lawrence Block, Anthony Burgess, James Lee Burke, John Cage, John le Carré, Lee Child, Agatha Christie, Michael Connelly, Robert Crais, Colin Dexter, Umberto Eco, Kristiina Ehin, F. Scott Fitzgerald, George MacDonald Fraser, Ernest Hemingway, Russell Hoban, Stephen Hunter, Adam Johnson, Jaan Kaplinski, Jaan Kross, Stieg Larsson, Juhan Liiv, David Mamet, Alberto Manguel, Cormac McCarthy, Haruki Murakami, Sofi Oksanen, Robert B. Parker, Thomas Perry, Richard Pevear, Arvo Pärt, Alex Ross, William Shakespeare, Josephine Tey, Veljo Tormis, Larissa Volokhonsky, Jeanette Winterson, Daniel Woodrell
- Lokala favoriter
Boklådor: Apollo Raamatumaja, Archambault Berri, Ben McNally Books, Blackwell's Oxford, Book City (Danforth), Book City (St Clair), Chapters - Bayview Village, Chapters - Festival Hall, Chapters - World's Biggest Book Store, Eliot's Bookshop, Handy Book Exchange, Hunter Street Books, Indigo - Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Indigo Books - Yonge & Eglinton, Nicholas Hoare, Raamatukoi, Sleuth Of Baker Street, Ten Editions, Theatre Books, University of Toronto Bookstore
Övriga: The Word on the Street Festival - Toronto, Luminato - Toronto Festival of Arts + Creativity, Joe’s Pub, Elebash Recital Hall, The Graduate Center, The City University of New York (CUNY), Berkeley Arts and Letters - First Congregational Church of Berkeley, Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Embassy of Finland
- Intressant bibliotek