- Alla samlingar (524), Career (5), Education (5), Languages (22), Money (25), Health (20), Classics (42), Literary criticism (59), General nonfiction (66), Biographies (14), EssaynMemoir (17), Fiction (85), textbooks (11), reference (35), Feminist nonfiction (13), Ditt bibliotek (488), Fantasy (27), Poetry (135)
- Taggmoln, Författarmoln, Taggspegel
- Gått med
- Aug 9, 2010
- Om mitt bibliotek
- In the past, due to frequent moves and lack of space, I have given most of my books away after reading them. I still tend to do that, though I keep books I think I might want to read again, which are few (with the exception of poetry). Thus my library consists largely of books I haven't read yet--and poetry. My goal is to build a library of poetry since most of the small towns where I've lived have had poor poetry collections. I'm also collecting books (as I find good ones in used bookstores) to read in a hoped-for future retirement--when I'll presumably have time to read.
The out-sized amount of literary criticism in my library is the result of raiding a local library at the end of its annual sale. All that lit crit to be had for a $1 a bag so I scooped it up--and bought another shelf.
- Om mig
- I enjoy poetry and fantasy mostly.
I concentrated on poetry during my undergrad degree. I wrote and published in journals for a while but now mainly enjoy reading and reviewing poetry and generally attempting to promote it. I review books of poetry on my website, here, and on goodreads. I have also reviewed literary journals of poetry for thereviewreview.net.
I read more fantasy when I was younger. Still love it but haven't had as much time for reading overall. I find I'm a pickier reader of fantasy now than when I was younger. I've read a number of first books of series and decided not to go further with them. I still enjoy sampling what's out there, though.
- Northeast Alabama
- http://jppoetryreader.weebly.com (under construction at present)
- Lokala favoriter
- Intressant bibliotek
Denna webbplats använder kakor för att fungera optimalt, analysera användarbeteende och för att visa reklam (om du inte är inloggad). Genom att använda LibraryThing intygar du att du har läst och förstått våra Regler och integritetspolicy. All användning av denna webbplats lyder under dessa regler.