- fiction (148), female author (131), comics (112), speculative/sci-fi (71), world literature (50), autobiography (43), religion (30), music (27), short stories (26), politics (26), weird (26), fantasy (25), funny (20), nobel prize (19), history (16), culture (15), art (14), non-fiction (12), feminism (12), pulitzer prize (12), hugo award (11), plays/drama (10), spooky (9), philosophy (8), race (8), nebula award (7), booker prize (6), science (6), biography (6), children's (5), holocaust (5), poetry (5), writing (4), national book award (4), criticism (4), howto (4), media (3), pen/faulkner award (3), travel (3), food (3), drugs (2), photography (2), language (1), bible (1), skepticism (1), female authors (1), whatnot (1)
- Taggmoln, Författarmoln, Taggspegel
- Awful Lit., Best of British, Bostonians, Canon, Collapse, Comics, Contemporary Fiction, Existentialism, Feminist Theory, Girlybooks, Happy Heathens, I (Read About Indie) Rock! Do You?!?, Japanese Culture, Manga!, MyPeopleConnection Book Clubs, Name that Book, New Wave Science Fiction and Fantasy, Non-American Literature, Photography, Progressive & Liberal!, Queer and Trans Lit, Science Fiction Fans, Skeptic's book club, The Prizes
- Gått med
- Sep 20, 2005
- Om mitt bibliotek
- My collection strongly favors fiction, with some side excursions into religion, politics, and music.
I also have a great many comics and graphic novels, which would take far too long to catalog. I have selected some of my favorites for inclusion. I'm only including one representative volume for any series collection I have, to keep my account from getting too cluttered.
- Om mig
- I should probably explain that my rating system corresponds to absolutely nothing on the earth and so if you followed one of my ratings links please take note:
***** = one of my favorite books
**** = I love this book
*** = I like this book
** = This book was ok
* = I disliked this book
I rated things according to their place in my collection instead of rating the overall quality of the book. This makes my ratings system slightly more positive than others because some pretty good books wind up with *** where most people would call that a "C" on the grading scale.. but I do it that way because I don't really have any * books, I have all my books because I think they're pretty good. I might change this around someday, who knows.. I find this useful for me.
I'm always looking for book recommendations!
- Även på
- Läser just nu
- Roberto Bolaño, Italo Calvino, Don DeLillo, Philip K. Dick, Ursula K. Le Guin, Ernest Hemingway, A. L. Kennedy, Kelly Link, Cormac McCarthy, David Mitchell, Alan Moore, Haruki Murakami, Vladimir Nabokov, Walker Percy, Tom Robbins, Philip Roth, José Saramago, Neal Stephenson, Kurt Vonnegut, David Foster Wallace, Jeanette Winterson
- Intressant bibliotek
Denna webbplats använder kakor för att fungera optimalt, analysera användarbeteende och för att visa reklam (om du inte är inloggad). Genom att använda LibraryThing intygar du att du har läst och förstått våra Regler och integritetspolicy. All användning av denna webbplats lyder under dessa regler.