Ardachy's First ever BC Mt. TBR Challenge!
Bara medlemmar i LibraryThing kan skriva.
Denna diskussion är för närvarande "vilande"—det sista inlägget är mer än 90 dagar gammalt. Du kan återstarta det genom att svara på inlägget.
1. World War One A Short History by Norman Stone from Stephen567 Aug 2013 - read Jan 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/11990565/
2. Outside of a Dog: A Bibliomemoir by Rick Gekoski from karen07814 Mar 2010 - read Jan 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/7874404
3. Where the Bodies are Buried by Chris Brookmyre from karen07814 Nov 2013 - read March 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/12252835
4. War Torn by Andy McNab from JemmaJ Nov 2013 - read April 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/12109903
5. The 158-pound Marriage by John Irving from Ghanescha April 2012 - read Jan 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/10183752
6. Stone's Fall by Iain Pears from ancient-welly July 2012 - read Feb 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/11285270
7. Soft Voices Whispering by Adrienne Dines from booktwitcher March 2013 - read Jan 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/11361436
8. Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde from candy-is-dandy Oct 2011 - read Feb 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/1818426/
9. Empire Falls by Richard Russo from miketuk Aug 2011 - abandoned reading Feb 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/10041736/
10. Speak for England by Melvyn Bragg from karen07814 Feb 2012 - read March 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/10441312
11. Foreign Field by Ben Macintyre from specialise Dec 2013 - read Feb 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/11679996
12. Bel Canto by Ann Patchett from jude48 Sep 2013 - read Feb 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/2955705
13. The Other Way Is Essex by various from booktwitcher March 2013 - read March 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/11775395
14. The Low Road by Chris Womersley from karen07814 April 2013 - read March 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/11841541
15. Priceless: The Hidden Psychology of Value by William Poundstone from Seadbed May 2013 - read Feb 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/9709117
Further books added that were received in 2014
16. The Rough Pub Guide by Paul Moody & Robin Turner - read July 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/12495231
17. Last Man in Tower by Aravind Adiga - read May 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/10162075
18. For the Love of Books by Francoize Boucher - read September 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/12433505
19. Signspotting 2 by Doug Lansky - read July 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/12433493
20. The Humans by Matt Haig - read June 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/12433510/
21. This Dark Road to Mercy by Wiley Cash - read April 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/12433502
22. An Instance of the Fingerpost by Iain Pears - read June 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/3533999
23. The Ministry of Special Cases by Nathan Englander - read July 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/7012456/
24. Line of Fire illustrated by Barroux - read August 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/12527617
25. Flight Behaviour by Barbara Kingsolver - read August 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/12532255
26. The Jaguar's Children by John Vaillant - read September 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/12527600
27. On the Origin of Species by Charles Darwin - audiobook listened to September 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/12621429
28. We Need New Names by NoViolet Bulawayo - read October 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/12527641/
29. A Wayne in a Manger by Gervase Phinn - read December 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/6988416
30. We Are Not Ourselves by Matthew Thomas -read December 2014 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/12527660
Thanks for all your hard work on the LT BookCrossing data base. I sure hope our efforts will bring BookCrossing more international traffic!
I had fun today discovering how many BookCrossing TBR books I have on my shelf. Horrified might be the better word, though! :) I need to get moving on those.
Enjoy reading and succes with reaching your goal!
I, as always, have been distracted by newer books. I'm now reading a great book from the LT Early Reviewer program. Have you signed up for any of those? That's been somewhat impeding my BC MT TBR progress. :)
Have you thought of lengthening your challenge?! ;)
What do you mean by lengthening my challenge?
I was just kidding, but by "lengthening your challenge", I just meant adding more books to the total since you've already finished half your challenge...while it's almost still the beginning of the year. :D
few are available for members resident outside North America
Yeah. That makes it much harder. I also agree about the e-books. They can't be BookCrossed! :)
A few years ago, I e-mailed a few small Canadian publishers and suggested they join the ER program, and sure enough, a couple of them eventually did.
Thanks for doing that! I'm sure your request did have an impact on their decision to participate. I made similar requests when LT started the Early Reviewer program. I was very pleased to see that some of those publishers decided to join. I think this is important for readers in those countries that don't have a lot of participation in the program. We can have an impact on making this program more relevant to ourselves.
Gå med om du vill kunna skriva ett inlägg