NancyNova's goal is 100 for 2014
Bara medlemmar i LibraryThing kan skriva.
Denna diskussion är för närvarande "vilande"—det sista inlägget är mer än 90 dagar gammalt. Du kan återstarta det genom att svara på inlägget.
Although I set a goal over on bookcrossing of 150 TBRs for 2014, I'm setting an adjusted goal here of 30 ABC TBR (non-romance) books.
I zip through the light reads, but the heavier ones weren't getting moved along as quickly.
Yeah! Just figured out touchstones, so here are the books that were read so far:
1. The Senator's Wife by Sue Miller
* from dvg 8/13, wishlist tag book, although I have no idea why it was on my wishlist
2. Sight Hound by Pam Houston
* from an abxc meetup 02/14, read so I could release it in the wild animals bookbox
3. The Noise of Infinite Longing by Lusita Lopez Torregrosa
*rabck from Stephario 02/13, although I don't know why. Finally read and released in the books about people bookbox, now read and released again in a VBB
4. Ceremony by Leslie Marmon Silko - excellent!!
* rabck from eponine38 08/10; finally read and I thought it was excellent. Added to the "C" bookbox, and it was taken out by another BC'r
5. Enrique's Journey by Sonia Nazario
*wishlist rabck to me from pam99 02/13 when int'l postage was a whole lot cheaper. Released in the "E" bookbox and it is now with another BC'r
6. The Dowry by Walter Keady
*from a rabck book box 03/11, no one on bc'g that wanted it, so bookmooched it along
7. Half of the Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie - another excellent read!
*from an abcx meetup 08/11, read for the 666 challenge - it was so good, it will be a book club read this year, this copy was wishlist tagged to cestmoi
8. The Household Guide to Dying by Debra Adelaide
*wishlist book from MyssCyn 09/13 because the title was so intriguing, and it was very good - not morbid, and quite funny. This one headed to Canada
9. the Friday night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
*wishlist rabck book from sweetsangria 12/10, got the third book, so finally getting around to read the whole series
10. Knit Two by Kate Jacobs
*from a MyssCyn book box 03/10, when the third in the series arrived, that kick started reading the set!
1. Click on the title of your book. You'll come to the book's main page.
2. Click on "edit your book" (left hand column).
3. Scroll down to the bottom (about 5 or 6 lines from the bottom, really). You'll see an entry that says either "show extra fields" or "hide extra fields". If it says "show extra fields", click on that. Now you should see the place where to enter your book's BCID. Do that. This number in its entirety will now only be seen by you. After you make that entry, delete the BCID that you used as a tag as that can be seen by anyone.
I hope this is helpful.
The BCIDs show briefly in tags until I move them. I couldn't import the private comments field (at least not that I could figure out).
I found the BCID field. I never thought to look for it. So....I'll eventually move the BCID on the books that's I've imported over to that field. And I now know where the field is for the new ones that I'm porting over.
Yes, they really are private only to you in that field I showed you and in the private comments field as well. You see the whole thing; others do not.
The advantage to using the field I showed you as opposed to the private comments field is that the field I showed you is a direct link to the book's journal entry page on BookCrossing!
So far 7/30. It's harder than I thought because of 666 books, states books and other reading challenges too.
Started May with 4 ABX TBRs.
Completed these three so far in May:
Enrique's Journey by Sonia Nazario (moved along in a book box)
The Dowry by Walter Keady (rabck'd along via bookmooch)
Half of the Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (rabck'd along as a wishlist tag)
Up to 10 ABC TBRs
Latest read was
KNIT Two by Kate Jacobs
Seems that I can't edit the title of the original thread, but that's OK. That goal still stands, but it includes the light reads: I'm at 98/150 - 65% of that goal.
Gå med om du vill kunna skriva ett inlägg